PDF Files and Links
The More You Know…
Knowledge is power. It gives you the power to make informed decision about what matter most in the world around you. Whether you are deciding on the best pier footer that will suit your project, or trying to decide what truck you want to buy in the coming months, you will make a better decision if you have more information on hand. Here at WP Fail-Safe, we believe that you should work smarter, not harder. We like to think that we know a thing or two about installing a damn good footer, but we don’t claim to know everything. In the pursuit of working smarter, here are some helpful files and links that we found useful in doing an awesome job. We hope that you will use these resources wisely and that they will serve you well.
PDF and Excel Database
- Simpson Strong-Tie Deck And Porch Footer PDF
- 2009 International Building Code, Chapter 16 PDF
- 2006 IBC Seismic Design Provisions PDF
- Prescriptive Residential Wood Deck Construction Guide PDF
- 2007 FEMA High-Wind and Manufactured Homes PDF
- FailSafe Pier Footer System featured in DeckTools® Software
- Rebar Reinforcement For Spread Footing
- The What And Where For Reinforcing Steel
- Evaluation Of Seismic Retrofits For Post & Pier Foundation Systems
- Footer Comparison And Spec Sheet
- Concrete Calculator
As much as we would love to fill our wonderful website with everything there is to know about making decks and installing pier footers, there is just to much information. The wonders of the World Wide Web are endless, as you might already know. At the start of 2017, there was roughly 1 BILLION websites on the internet. So to help save you time searching through them all, here is a list of useful websites to get you to working smarter.